Bible Connect-the-DotsThese Bible Connect-the-Dot puzzles are a fun way for kids to learn and practice their numbers and the Biblical themes will also help reinforce the learning of Scripture. The puzzles are ranked in order of difficulty, starting with the ones with fewer dots and working up.
- Noah Sends Out the Dove Connect the Dots - to 27
- Day of Pentecost Dot to Dot - to 28
- Noah's Ark Dot to Dot - to 36
- Jonah and the Whale Dot to Dot to 40
- Tabernacle Dot to Dot - to 48
- Daniel 6:16 - Lion Dot to Dot - to 60
- Child Praying Dot to Dot - to 72
- Rebekah is Chosen as Isaac's Wife Dot to Dot - to 95
- Jericho's Walls Come Down Dot to Dot - to 96
- David and Goliath Dot to Dot to 115
Bible Maze PuzzlesSolving maze puzzles provides a number of benefits for young children, such as improving concentration as well as strategic planning skills. Some of these puzzles are in Adobe PDF format. If you need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat reader, click here.
- Bible Story Mazes - The maze puzzles found here are excellent for children at the primary school level. Dozens of free mazes covering Biblical themes from Abraham and Sarah to the story of Zacchaeus are available for you to download.
- Free Printable Mazes - On this page, you'll find dozens of maze puzzles covering various themes from the Bible. Some of these games are very challenging and are best suited to older children.
Bible Spot the Difference GamesKids can hone their observation skills with these fun picture puzzle games.
- Ruth and Boaz Spot-the-Difference - Find the ten differences between the two pictures. Solution provided.
- Find the Difference, Queen Esther Saves Her People - This game features two images with 18 differences between them. Solution provided.
- Rahab - Find the 24 differences between the two pictures depicting Rahab hiding Joshua's spies. Solution provided.
On the next page, you'll find trivia quizzes, word scramble puzzles and memory games with a Biblical theme.