Connect-the-Dot puzzles are a fun way for kids to learn and practice basic counting skills. The dot-to-dot games found here feature hearts, cupids and other themes related to the St. Valentine's Day celebration.
Many of the printable puzzles are in Adobe PDF format. If you need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat reader, click here.
Printable Connect-the-Dot Puzzles
These printable dot-to-dot puzzles are in Adobe PDF format.
- Cupid Connect-the-Dots (to 26)
- Teddy Bear Heart Dot-to-Dot (Count by 1s - to 54)
- Kitty Love Dot-to-Dot (Count by 2s - to 86)
- Love Letters Connect-the-Dots (Count by 3s - to 78)
- Kitty Love Dot-to-Dot (Count by 4s - to 172)
- Kitty Love Dot-to-Dot (Count by 5s - to 215)
- Cupid Dot-to-Dot (Count by 6s - to 336)
- Cupid Connect-the-Dots (Count by 7s - to 392)
These connect-the-dot puzzles are in HTML format - just print and solve.
- Heart Dot-to-Dot (to 37)
- Love Dot-to-Dot (to 37)
- Connect-the-Dots Heart (Count by 5 to 100)
- Connect-the-Dots Arrow Through Heart (to 37)