Easter Trivia and Fun FactsEaster was celebrated by the pagans long before it became a Christian day of celebration. Take the Easter Trivia Quiz and see if you can answer the eleven questions pertaining to this ancient celebration of the coming of spring.
Easter Word Search GamesHey, word search fans! We have a series of word search games in large print for seniors and others who may have problems reading smaller fonts. These games are of medium difficulty and are available in both English and Spanish, making them a good choice for adults and second language learners. Play them online, or print out a worksheet and solve on paper.
- Easter Word Search - See if you can find the 25 hidden words associated with the Easter celebration.
- Easter Word Search in Spanish - Learn and practice Easter vocabulary by finding the 28 Spanish words related to various symbols and traditions of Easter as it is celebrated in the Hispanic world.
- 30 Easter Word Search Puzzles - For more free word search games for young and old, see this resource at About Freebies.
Easter Crossword PuzzlesWhat could be more eggs-citing than celebrating Easter with a good, old-fashioned egg hunt? See how many Easter eggs you can find in our 'Holiday Hunt' Crossword, a themed, American-style crossword game for older children and adults. The puzzle can be played online, in AcrossLite, or printed for solving on paper. For easy puzzles appropriate for younger solvers, see the educational resources available in our section of Easter Crossword Puzzles for Kids.
Easter Word Games
Do you enjoy anagram games? Then, you'll enjoy the Easter Scramble Word Puzzle. In this online game, simply unscramble the letters to arrive at one of the 18 words or phrases associated with Easter. Click on the jumbled word to check your answer.
How strong is your vocabulary when it comes to the religious aspects of the Pascal celebration? Take the The Easter Vocabulary Quiz and see if you can determine which answer most closely defines the given terms.
Easter Jigsaw GamesAt Jigsaw Planet, you can find several jigsaw games featuring bunnies, chicks and other symbols of Easter. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Baby Bunny and Chick - An easy, 35-piece game depicting an adorable little bunny and a brand new chick.
- Easter Bunnies - A 63-piece jigsaw game in which two cuddly rabbits sit prettily in colorful "eggshells". A more challenging 195-piece jigsaw puzzle is also available.
- Easter Eggs - Easter eggs painted with a floral motif are the focus of this 80-piece jigsaw puzzle game.
- Easter Basket - This 99-piece jigsaw puzzle features a dozen or so brightly colored eggs in a basket.
- Easter Chick - A new, spring chicken sits upon a colored Easter egg in this 120-piece puzzle.
- Easter Tulips - For a challenging jigsaw puzzle game, try piecing together this 300-piece puzzle.
Related ResourcesIf you like these puzzles, you may enjoy the resources listed below.
- Bible Puzzles for Kids - Children can celebrate the religious aspect of Easter and other Christian celebrations with these free online games and printable puzzles.
- Mardi Gras Puzzles - These puzzles celebrate Fat Tuesday, the last big bash before the sobriety of the Lenten season that precedes Easter Sunday.
- Spring Puzzles - Here, you'll find puzzles, games and activities celebrating the coming of spring, springtime activities, and various holidays celebrated during the spring season.