Canada Word Search Puzzles to PrintParents and educators looking for printable worksheets on Canada can make use of these easy to challenging games, listed in order of difficulty. Some of these free word search puzzles are in Adobe PDF format. If you need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat reader, click here.
- Canada Word Search - Three word search games for beginners can be found here. A good choice for early readers, the easy version of the puzzle uses pictures as well as words to denote the five themed entries. Older children will prefer the regular word search game with 17 Canada-related words in a medium-sized grid. There's also a challenging word search puzzle in which the name of the ten provinces and territories that make up the country are hidden in a large grid of jumbled letters. All of these games are available in either black and white or color.
- Canada Day Word Search | Mots-Cachés - Fête du Canada - This word game has a list of ten words consisting of symbols, places or things associated with the country of Canada. Play it in either of Canada's official languages; English or French.
- Canada Word Searches - Here, you'll find two word search games devoted to Canada. The easier one has a list of ten words consisting of animals, symbols or games associated with the country. The more challenging 14-word game features the names of the provincial, territorial and federal capital cities in a large grid of letters.
- Canadian Provinces Word Search - Can you find the names of the 13 provinces and territories of Canada hidden in the puzzle?
- Canada Day Word Search - The 18 words featured in this game all have to do with Canada's confederation. Solution provided.
- Famous Canadians Word Search - Hidden in the puzzle are 22 names of famous Canadians in the world of music, television and film. Can you find them all?
- O Canada Word Search - This word search game looks at the features, animals, provinces and other words associated with the country.
- Canadian Fauna Word Search - See if you can find the names of 28 animals native to Canada hidden in this word search game of medium difficulty.
- Canada Day Word Search | Mots-Cachés - Fête du Canada - This challenging word search game features 28 words about Canada, including the nation's provinces and territories.
- Fathers of Confederation Word Search - This word search game features the 34 different names of the men who were instrumental in the formation of the Dominion of Canada.
- Canada Word Search Geography Puzzle - This challenging word search worksheet has a whopping 35 words about Canada that need finding in a large grid of letters. Solution provided.
- Word Search - Canada Map - The most difficult word search listed here, this puzzle boasts of 40 Canada-related words in a grid which is shaped like the country.
Poll: Do you prefer to solve word search puzzles..?
Canada Word Search Games to Play OnlineIf you prefer playing word seek games online, here are several easy to challenging puzzles to play on your computer.
- Word Search Canada - A 20-word puzzle which lists the provinces as well as symbols of the country.
- Canadian Provinces Word Search - The names of the provinces and territories of Canada appear in a medium-sized grid of letters in this word search game in large print.
- Canadian Celebrities Word Search - This word search in large print features the full names of 22 famous Canadians.
- Animals of Canada Word Search - The names of 28 animals native to Canada appear in this large-print word search puzzle.
- O Canada Word Search - This online game uses words describing various animals, cities, symbols and more.
On the next page, you'll find crossword puzzles featuring words related to Canadian topics of interest.