Father's Day Maze Puzzles to PrintBelow, you'll find a variety of printable maze puzzles with a timely theme. At times, the puzzle page may be overwritten by an ad. If this should happen, click on the "Turn off this Top Frame" link in the top center of the screen and the page should appear.
- Father's Day Mazes - Here, you'll find two maze puzzles; one of Dad cooking dinner on the barbecue and the other of a Basketball Game. Each of these maze games comes in three difficulty levels: Easy, Medium and Difficult.
- Help Dad Golf Maze - Can you help Dad sink that elusive putt in this easy maze game?
- Help Dad Golf Maze - A more challenging version of the puzzle for kids at the elementary school level.
- Get Ready for Dad's Picnic Maze - See if you can find the way through the labyrinth from the picnic meal to the picnic table in this maze game of medium difficulty.
- Give Dad a Hug Maze - At first glance, this maze puzzle appears fairly challenging. However, although the maze itself is somewhat large, there aren't very many possible paths to take to arrive at the destination.
Father's Day Maze Puzzle Games to Play On Your ComputerFor those who prefer navigating maze puzzles on the computer, here's an interactive game in three difficulty levels.
Father's Day Spot the Difference GamesThese visual puzzles can often be found in magazines and books for young readers. They are a good way to to improve patience and attentiveness in chldren.
- Father's Day Spot the Difference - In this online puzzle, the challenge is to find the seven differences between the picture of the King of Beasts and his son before the clock runs out.
- A Present for Grandad - Find the eleven differences in this printable puzzle.
- Spot the Differences - See if you can find all the differences between the two images.
Father's Day Connect-the-Dots and Hidden Picture PuzzlesChildren can practice their numbers and counting skills with these fun dot-to-dot activities. Or, they can test their powers of observation with this challenging hidden object game by artist Liz Ball.
- Father's Day Dot-to-Dot - Count to 20.
- Father's Day Hidden Picture Puzzle - If you look carefully at the Father's Day picture, you'll find a number of hidden objects.
On the next page, you'll find encryption puzzles, word and memory games with a Father's Day theme.