Printable Maze PuzzlesActivity Village offers some nice maze puzzles in PDF format (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader). Recommended.
- Help the Mummies Find Each Other - Medium
- Help the Spooky Friends Get Together - Medium
- Find the Path Between the Two Ghosts - Hard
More Halloween Maze Puzzles to PrintThese print-friendly maze puzzles are in HTML format - just print and solve.
- Jack o'Lantern Maze - Medium
- Frankenstein Maze - Medium
- Mummy Maze - Medium
- Vampire Maze - Medium
- Witch's Hat Maze - Medium
- Spider Web Maze - Medium
Five different maze patterns featuring characters associated with Halloween: Dracula, ghosts, spiders, witches and children Trick-or-Treating. Each one of these maze puzzles is available in black and white or color. Print.
Printable Halloween Counting MazesCounting mazes are a variation of the maze puzzle where you start with the lowest number and work your way up to the highest. Kids can navigate these labyrinths while practicing their counting skills.
- Guide the witch to her house. (Count by 1s)
- Help the trick-or-treater find her friends. (Count by 2s)
- Help the trick-or-treater find more candy. (Count by 3s)
- Help Mr. PumpkinHead find more candy. (Count by 4s)
- Help the ghost find his friend. (Count by 5s)
Halloween Hidden Picture PuzzlesHighlights for Kids offers free online and printable hidden object games to test your observation skills. Here are a few topical ones to print and solve on paper.
Spot the Difference GamesThese visual puzzles are a good way for children to develop their observational skills.
In this online game Halloween Spot the Difference, you need to find the seven differences between the two images before the clock runs out. Watch out for loud sound effects.
Another online photo hunt game where you'll need to focus to spot all twelve Spooky Differences between the pictures.
The Spooky Graveyard Spot the Difference is a print-friendly version where you'll need to find the 8 differences between the two Halloween scenes. The solution can be found on the bottom of the page if you get stumped.
On the next page, you'll find encryption puzzles, word and memory games with a Halloween theme.