4th of July Word Search Puzzles to PrintFor offline solving, we have a selection of word search worksheets celebrating the nation's birthday, listed in order of difficulty from the easiest to the most challenging.
Some of these word search games are in Adobe PDF format. If you need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat reader, click here.
- 4th of July Wordsearch - This word game features seven fairly long phrases related to the Declaration of Independence.
- Independence Day Word Search - Nine short words in a small grid make this puzzle a good choice for students at the primary school level.
- 4th of July Word Search - In this easy word game, 11 themed entries appear in a small grid of letters. Solution provided.
- 4 of July Day Kid Word Search - 12 short 4th of July words can be found in this small jumble of letters. Solution provided.
- Independence Day Word Search - This word seek game features a list of 12words associated mostly with the history of the July 4th celebration.
- Picnic Word Search - This word game features 12 words related to this popular 4th of July activity hidden in a small grid of letters.
- Picnic Word Search - Here, you'll find the same 12 words hidden in a larger grid for a more challenging puzzle.
- 4th of July Word Search - A good puzzle for beginners, this word game features 13 Independence Day words in a small grid of letters.
- Citizenship Word Search - 15 words related to the political aspect of the holiday are hidden in a (Liberty) bell-shaped grid. You'll need to register (it's free) to download this puzzle.
- Independence Day Word Search - 15 words naming things that are likely to be seen at a 4th of July party need finding in this word search game. The puzzle is fairly challenging due to the large number of letters in the grid.
- Independence Day Word Search - 16 themed entries are hidden in a medium-sized grid. When you've found them all, the remaining letters will spell out the name of the man who penned the Declaration of Independence.
- Fourth of July Word Search - This easy printable features 15 short words related to the celebratory aspects of the U.S. holiday in a small grid of letters.
- Fourth of July Word Search - This worksheet uses the same 15 words, but the hidden in a larger grid.
- Fourth of July Word Search - Another 15 word-puzzle, but the grid in which they are hidden is considerably larger for a more challenging game.
- 4th of July Word Search - Though it boasts of 16 words, the grid in which they are hidden is quite small, making this puzzle fairly easy.
- 4th of July Word Search - The 18 words hidden in this word search game refer to things you're likely to see or hear on Independence Day.
- 4 of July Day Middies Word Search - This word search printout of medium difficulty features 18 Independence Day words. Solution provided.
- Independence Day Word Search - 19 Independence Day words are featured in this word search printout. Solution provided.
- Independence Day Word Search - This word puzzle of medium difficulty features 20 words associated with the Declaration of Independence and the American Revolution.
- 4th of July Word Search - In this word search puzzle, you need to find 20 words having to do with July 4th, the Revolutionary War and the American Dream. Solution provided.
- 4th of July Word Search - 25 words, including the names of the thirteen colonies, are hidden in this word find of medium difficulty.
- Fourth of July Word Search - 26 themed entries need finding in this word search game of medium difficulty featuring extra-large print for easier reading.
- Independence Day Word Search - 31 words examining the history of the American Revolution as well as things you may see at the annual 4th of July celebration appear in this word game of medium difficulty.
- U.S. Presidents Word Search - The names of all the U.S Presidents from Washington to Obama appear somewhere in the puzzle in this large-print word search game. See President's Day Word Search Puzzles for Kids for more puzzles like this.
- 4th of July Deluxe Word Search - You can practice a lot of Independence Day vocabulary by solving this word puzzle with a whopping 34 words. Solution provided.
- States of America Word Search - See if you can find all 50 U.S. states in this challenging word search game.
- Signers of the Declaration of Independence Word Search - For the ultimate 4th of July word search challenge, see if you can find the names of the 56 signatories of the Declaration of Independence without consulting the word list. If you haven't memorized the names of the Founding Fathers, then download the list of those who signed the Declaration of Independence to help you solve this challenging word search puzzle.
Poll: Do you prefer to solve word search puzzles..?
4th of July Word Search Games to Play OnlineFor those who'd rather play word search games on the computer, we have several word search puzzles of varying difficulty which serve that purpose.
- 4th of July Celebration Word Search - In this easy word game, 10 related words are hidden in a small jumble of letters. Play it online and try to beat the clock, or print it out for an easy 4th of July worksheet.
- Thirteen Colonies - The names of 10 of the original American colonies appear in this online word search game. If you prefer, the puzzle can also be printed out for solving on paper.
- Signers of the Declaration of Independence - The last names of ten of the signatories of the Declaration of Independence are chosen at random and hidden in a small grid in this game.
- Independence Day Seek a Word - A 20-word puzzle using words related to celebrating the 4th of July.
- Independence Day Word Search Game - This word game has a list of 20 Independence Day words.
- Independence Day Word Search in Spanish - A great way to learn and practice Spanish vocabulary, this puzzle features 23 themed entries relating to Independence Day as it is celebrated in the United States.
- Independence Day Word Search - 26 themed entries need to be found in this large-print word search game.
On the next page, you'll find crossword puzzles featuring words related to the July 4th celebration.