Fourth of July Jigsaw Puzzles to PrintUSA Printable Jigsaw Puzzles - Four print-friendly 4th of July jigsaw puzzles are featured here: two six-piece games, two with thirteen pieces. The images featured in these free patriotic jigsaw puzzles include a bald eagle, balloons, Uncle Sam and fireworks. The puzzles can be printed out in B&W and color.
Fourth of July Jigsaw Puzzles to Play OnlineHere are some of my favorite jigsaw games for children. These puzzles will open in a new browser window or tab. When the new window has opened and you want more space for solving, look just above the puzzle window and click "Turn off this Top Frame" for a larger work area. When done, close the window to return to this page. Happy puzzling!
- Eagle and American Flag(35 pcs)
- American Flag - Statue of Liberty(60 pcs)
- US Flag and Freedom(70 pcs)
- Raising the Flag(80 pcs)
- 4th of July(88 pcs)
- Four Flags(99 pcs)
I much prefer the three-dimensional puzzle pieces of these puzzles to the two-dimensional games found at most other free jigsaw puzzle sites. Anyone can make their own jigsaw puzzles to share with family and friends. For easy instructions on how to do this, see our tutorial on How to Make Your Own Online Jigsaw Puzzles.
Below, you'll find several two-dimensional jigsaw puzzles to play on your computer.
- Happy July 4th Jigsaw Puzzle - In keeping with the spirit of the holiday, piece together this free online jigsaw puzzle featuring Old Glory.
- Independence Day Fun and Games - Eight easy jigsaw puzzles and four drag and drop puzzles featuring eagles, flags, parades, fireworks and more.
- Patriotic Jigsaw Puzzles - Two very easy sixteen-piece jigsaw puzzles with patriotic themes.
1776! Jigsaw Puzzle | Patriotic Jigsaw Puzzle
- U.S. Capitol Jigsaw Puzzle - 20 pcs.
- White House Jigsaw Puzzle - 20 pcs.
- U.S. Flag Jigsaw Puzzle - 20 pcs.
- Animated 4th of July Jigsaw Puzzles - Two animated 16-piece jigsaw games are featured here, one of an exploding firecracker, the other of a smoking one. Beware of loud sound effects.
On the next page, you'll find maze puzzles to print and solve, spot the difference puzzles and dot-to-dots with themes associated with Independence Day.