4th of July Maze PuzzlesSolving maze puzzles has certain benefits for children; to work out the puzzles, children need to concentrate on the problem at hand as well as make use of strategic planning skills. The free maze puzzle games featured below all have themes related to America's Independence Day. Unless indicated otherwise, the puzzles are print only.
- July 4th Picnic Basket Maze - Easy
- Fourth of July Maze - Easy
- Fourth of July Maze - Medium
- Independence Day Maze - Challenging
- Take the Boy to Mr. Liberty Maze - Easy game to play online.
- Take the Boy to 4th of July Celebration Maze - Easy game to play online.
Fourth of July Connect-the-DotsWorking out the solution to a dot-to-dot puzzle is a fun way for kids to learn and practice number sequencing. For Independence Day, we have several printable dot-to-dot puzzles with patriotic themes.
- 4th of July Connect the Dots - to 13
- 4th of July Connect the Dots - Four different images are featured in these dot-to-dot activities: American flag, balloon, party hat and map of the U.S. The same images are recycled in various connect-the-dots games: count by 1s, count by 2s, and count by letters.
- Fireworks Connect-the-dots - to 25
- Eagle Dot-to-Dot - to 29
- George Washington Dot-to-Dot - to 30
- Abraham Lincoln Dot-to-Dot - to 32
- Liberty Bell Dot-to-Dot - to 57
On the next page, you'll find quizzes, word and memory games with an Independence Day theme.