Fourth of July Word ScramblesThese simple scrambled letter games use words associated with the July 4th holiday. Good for kids of middle school age with a good base in reading.
- 4th of July Word Scramble - Unscramble the letters to to arrive at the eight words associated with Independence Day. Print.
- Fourth of July Word Scramble Worksheet - In this easy word game, eight scrambled words appear next to pictures of what they represent when unscrambled. Print.
- Fourth of July Word Scrambler - Sixteen words or phrases associated with Independence Day need unscrambling in this puzzle activity of medium difficulty. The answers appear upside down on the bottom of the puzzle. Print.
- US Presidents Word Scramble - Unscramble the letters to reveal the last names of men who have served as President of the United States. Play online.
- US Presidents Word Scramble - A more challenging version in which you must unscramble the letters of the full names of US Presidents. Play online.
Fourth of July Memory GamesPlaying memory games such as Concentration helps kids improve their memory capacity. Here are several memory games to exercise your gray matter.
- Presidential Concentration - Can you match the ten Presidents, chosen at random, which appear in the puzzle? Play online.
- US Symbols Match Game - Match the nine patriotic symbols in this online memory game.
- Fourth of July Concentration - Print out the patriotically-themed memory cards for an offline version to play with friends and family.
Fourth of July QuizzesHere, we have easy to challenging quiz games to see how well you know your American history.
- Independence Day Trivia Quiz - Test your knowledge of early American history and see how you score.
- US Presidents Trivia Quiz - See if you can answer the eleven questions pertaining to the office of the President of the United States, several U.S. Presidents, their accomplishments and their contribution to the history of the nation.
- The Independence Day Quiz - Twenty-one multiple choice questions regarding historical events at the time of the American Revolution.
- Liberty! Road to Revolution Game - A fun interactive trivia quiz from pbs.org.
- Independence Day Quiz - An online quiz game featuring thirteen easy questions pertaining to the Revolutionary War, Independence Day and U.S. history.
- Toast.net Independence Day Quiz - This quiz is made up of 30 questions, 20 of which are found on the actual citizenship test. See how much you know about the land of the free.
I hope you've enjoyed these free puzzles and activities. Feel free to share them with your friends.