Mexican Culture Connect-the-DotsA favorite activity for young children, these Connect-the-Dot puzzles are a fun way for kids to learn basic counting skills. Enjoy these easy counting games featuring people and things associated with the country of Mexico and its culture. Some of these puzzles are in Adobe PDF format. If you need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat reader, click here.
- Maracas Dot-to-Dot (to 31)
- Dancer Dot to Dot (count by 2s - 80)
- Sombrero Dot to Dot (count by 4s)
- Piñata Dot to Dot (count by 7s)
- Mexico Dot to Dot (to 61)
- Interactive Spanish Counting Dot to Dot Game - Numbers are spoken in Spanish to reinforce number recognition.
Cinco de Mayo Mazes, Word Scrambles and Hidden Picture Puzzles
- Find the Fiesta - A very easy maze puzzle to print and solve.
- Unscramble Cinco de Mayo Words - Unscramble the letters to find the Spanish word depicted in the image.
Fun facts, trivia and geography quizzes about Mexico can be found on the next page.