Easter Spot the Difference Puzzles to PrintOften found in magazines for young readers, these visual puzzles are a good tool to help children develop patience and attentiveness.
- Easter Bunny Spot the Difference - Find the differences between the two images of the Easter Bunny painting eggs.
- Easter Spot the Difference - An egg-toting rabbit races away from many chickens in a very "fowl" mood.
- Easter Egg Spot the Difference - Each egg has something wrong about it. Can you find the differences?
Easter Spot the Difference Puzzles to Play OnlineFor those who prefer solving spot the difference games on their computer, we have a couple of Easter games to play online.
- Easter Spot the Difference Games - Beat the clock and find the seven differences before the time runs out.
- Point and Click - Easter - Point and click on the differences on two identical pictures as fast as you can.
Easter Hidden Picture PrintablesKids can test their observation skills with these free hidden picture games featuring images related to the Easter celebration.
- Easter Egg Hunt - Find the ten Easter eggs hidden in this picture of a busy Easter scene.
- Easter Egg Hunt - Another Easter picture puzzle where hidden eggs need finding.
- Find the Easter Bunny's 12 Hidden Eggs - Once all the eggs have been found, color in the picture for more Easter fun.
- Easter Bunny - A free hidden picture game by artist Liz Ball.
- Easter Hidden Picture Puzzle - Another hidden object puzzle with a Pascal theme by Liz Ball.
Easter Dot-to-Dot GamesYoung children can learn and practice their numbers with these free Easter Connect-the-Dot Games. Enjoy these easy counting games featuring eggs, chicks, rabbits and other symbols of Easter.
Easter Maze PuzzlesPrint out these free Easter Maze Puzzles for a fun offline activity. These themed tour puzzles feature seasonal favorites such as the Easter Bunny, Easter eggs and other symbols of Easter.
Memory games to play on your computer as well as word games to print and solve can be found on the next page.