Many of these free printable puzzles are in Adobe PDF format. If you need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat reader, click here.
Spring Maze PuzzlesPrint out these free tour puzzles for a fun offline activity.
- Spring Maze Puzzle - Help the bee find his way through the maze to arrive at the flower.
- Flower Maze - Guide the boy through the flower-shaped maze so he can water the flowers found on the other side.
- April Maze - Work your way through this maze game that spells out the month of April.
- Easter Maze Puzzles - Several maze puzzles with Easter holiday themes are featured here.
Spring Counting Maze PuzzlesChildren can improve their math skills with these counting mazes. Start with the lowest number and count sequentially to arrive at the objective to be reached.
- Guide the bird to the spring tree. (Count by 1s)
- Get the sun's heat to melt the snowman. (Count by 2s)
- Guide the spring rain to the flower. (Count by 3s)
- Show the girl the way to the puddle. (Count by 4s)
- Move the word Spring to the calendar. (Count by 5s)
Spring Spot-the-Difference GamesThese visual puzzles are often found in magazines and books for young readers. Working at solving puzzles such as these can help improve attentiveness as well as patience in children.
- Flower Spot-the-Difference - Find the 5 differences between the two pictures. Once the puzzle has been completed, color it in for another fun activity. You'll need to register (it's free) before downloading this activity.
- Flower Spot-the-Difference Game - In this online game, you need to find the 5 differences between the two pictures before time runs out.
Spring Hidden Picture Puzzles
Test your observation skills with these free hidden picture games related to the coming of Spring.directory of hidden picture puzzles.
Memory games to play on your computer as well as counting and word games to print and solve can be found on the next page.