Spring Dot-to-Dot Games
- Spring Dot-to-Dot - Connect the dots (to 36) to reveal the hidden picture.
- Forest Friends Connect-the-Dots - Connect the dots to 49 to discover the mystery forest friend.
- Flower Dot-to-Dots - Over a dozen dot-to-dot games of varying difficulty levels can be found here. The puzzles feature flowers and trees.
- Easter Connect-the-Dots - Bunnies, eggs and other symbols of Easter are featured in these free dot-to-dot games.
Spring Word Scramble GamesTo solve these letter games, the child must be able to identify the individual letters as well as have a large enough reading vocabulary to recognize the unscrambled word.
- Spring Word Scramble - Eight springtime words need unscrambling in this easy puzzle worksheet for beginners. An image depicting the anagrammed word appears as a solving aid.
- Spring Word Scramble - Unscramble the words, then take the circled letters and unscramble them to discover the secret word.
- Spring Word Jumble - Find the 16 themed entries in the cute, butterfly-shaped grid.
- Spring Unscramble - Unscramble the words to discover the secret message.
Miscellaneous Spring Puzzle Games
- Spring Picture Cryptogram - This easy printable uses a substitution cipher, but with pictures instead of letters. Print.
- Squigly's Secret Code - Can you break the code and decipher the secret message? Print.
- Spring Match Game - Match the picture pairs in this easy online concentration game.
I hope you've enjoyed these free puzzles and activities. Feel free to share them with your friends.