Many of these free printable puzzles are in Adobe PDF format. If you need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat reader, click here.
Winter Maze Puzzles
Counting mazes are a variation of the maze puzzle where you start with the lowest number and work your way up to the highest. Kids can navigate these labyrinths while practicing their counting skills.
- The skidoo rider lost his toque. (Count by 1s)
- Get the snowboarder to the ski lodge. (by 2s)
- Help the boy find his mittens. (by 3s)
- Help the skater find a big frozen pond. (by 4s)
- Get the woman out of the cold and into the cabin. (by 5s)
Winter Connect-the-DotsA favorite activity for young children, dot-to-dot puzzles are a fun way for kids to learn basic counting skills. Here are some printable dot-to-dot puzzles featuring themes associated with winter.
- Snowman Dot-to-Dot - to 32
- Snowflake Dot-to-Dot - to 78
- Hockey Stick and Puck Dot-to-Dot - to 18
- Skiing Dot-to-Dot - to 51
- Hockey Stick Connect the Dots - letters a to r
- Snowman Connect the Dots - to 21
- What's the Difference? (PDF)
- Sledding Spot the Difference
- Winter Spot the Difference
- Winter Wonderland Picture Hunt (PDF)
Highlights for Kids has a great selection of hidden picture puzzles with snowy themes.
- Cats in the Snow
- Happy Holidays!
- Let it Snow!
- Party on Ice Skates
- Skiing Fun
- The Snowman
- Snowy Days
- Snow Time
- Winter Fun
- Winter Work
Hidden Picture Puzzle Games
Play these hidden picture games on your computer. Some of them can be fairly difficult.
- Figure Skating
- Fun on Ice
- Ice Hockey
- It's Snowing
- Ice Skating Party
- The Ski Lift Line Hidden Picture Puzzle
- Sleigh Ride Home
- Snow Family
Wintry memory games to play on your computer as well as counting and word games to print and solve can be found on the next page.
Holiday Puzzles for Kids
A selection of free crossword puzzles, word search puzzles and online games to keep children amused and entertained this holiday season.