Printable Maze PuzzlesActivity Village offers some nice maze puzzles in PDF format (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader). Recommended.
- Help the Pilgrim Find the Turkey - Easy
- Help the Native American Find the Pilgrim - Medium
- Help the Pilgrim Find the Mayflower - Hard
- Help the Indian find the corn - Very Easy
- Help the Pilgrim find his hat - Easy
- Help the Pilgrim find her hat - Medium
- Help the Pilgrim find the turkey - Medium
- Help the turkey escape to the woods - Hard
- Leaf-Shaped Maze - Help the pilgrim find the wild turkey - Medium
- Turkey-Shaped Maze - Help the lady bring the turkey to the table - Medium
Printable Counting MazesCounting mazes are a variation of the maze puzzle where you start with the lowest number and work your way up to the highest. Kids can navigate these labyrinths while practicing their counting skills.
- Help Mom finish her to-do list. (Count by 1s)
- Help the boy catch the turkey. (Count by 2s)
- Help the boy eat the turkey. (Count by 3s)
- Help Grandma and Grandpa cook and carve the turkey. (Count by 4s)
- Help the Pilgrim hunt the turkey. (Count by 5s)
Thanksgiving Hidden Picture PuzzlesHighlights for Kids is a great place to go to find free online and printable hidden object games. Here are a few topical ones to print and solve.
Thanksgiving Connect-the-DotsPlaying dot-to-dot puzzles is a fun way for preschoolers to learn basic counting skills. Here are some printable dot-to-dot puzzles featuring themes associated with the Thanksgiving Day celebration.
- Thanksgiving Dot to Dot Printable - Seven printable dot-to-dot activities can be found here, most of them very easy. They include an easy and a challenging turkey puzzle, pilgrims and a cornucopia.
- Thanksgiving Puzzle Placemat - This printable activity features a turkey dot-to-dot, a word search game and some fun facts about the holiday.
- Turkey Dot-to-Dot - An easy connect-the-dots activity using the letters "a" to "s".
- Pumpkin Dot-to-Dot - In this game, the child must connect the dots marked with the letters "a" to "z".
On the next page, you'll find seasonal word scrambles, encryption puzzles, riddles and more with a Thanksgiving Day theme.