Thanksgiving Word ScramblesFor anagram aficianados, we have Thanksgiving word scrambles to print and solve.
- Thanksgiving Anagram - Younger children will enjoy the easy template as it includes a list of the completed words which they must slot into the blanks beside the corresponding anagram. The regular template does not include a list of words for more of a challenge.
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble - Activity Village has a cutely illustrated worksheet in which you must unscramble the letters to find the six words related to Thanksgiving Day.
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble - Another six-word word scramble from Activity Village.
- Thanksgiving Puzzle Placemat - This fun activity sheet features a crossword, a word scramble game and a maze puzzle on one printable page.
- Thanksgiving Feast Word Scramble - Here's an easy anagram puzzle worksheet in which you need to unscramble the letters to find the 12 words related to Thanksgiving dinner.
- Thanksgiving Word Jumble - Here, you get two puzzles in one. First, you must unscramble the letters to form 15 Thanksgiving words, then use the numbered letters to decipher the secret message. Some of the words are quite long, making this game better suited for older children.
More Thanksgiving Puzzle FunThanksgiving Cryptogram
From Holiday Party Decorations.com, a cryptogram, fallen phrase puzzle, and letter tile game with a Thanksgiving Day theme. Print.
Kids will enjoy these funny riddles with a Thanksgiving theme.
Tic-Tac-Toe is a very old game that can teach youngsters to think strategically. Since it's not a word game, it appears in various forms in many countries and cultures.There is one way to beat the computer in this version but you'll have to find it for yourself. Have fun!
In this online game, the object is to swap the positions of the turkeys and pigs in as few moves as possible.
I hope you've enjoyed these free puzzles and activities. Feel free to share them with your friends.