The Bottom Line
Recommended for ages 13 and up.
- Very complex illustration.
- Minute details and jumbled items in image increase difficulty.
- Uses non-toxic vegetable-based inks
- Environmentally-friendly - made with 90% recycled materials
- Be aware the first time you dump out the pieces - sawdust!
- Items in picture are topsy-turvy increasing the challenge
- Wonderful image to help get you into a holiday mood.
- Pieces interlock nicely and shapes are varied.
- Made with 90% recycled materials and vegetable-based inks.
- Ideal for a weekend project.
Guide Review - Kaleidoscope Jigsaw Puzzle
It took one adult solver approximately eight hours to piece together the puzzle. When complete, the puzzle measures 24" x 18". My test solver found it was best to begin by sorting for color to assemble the larger ornaments and then, towards the end of the puzzle, it was easier to identify pieces based on shape. Do yourself a favor and make sure you have a large surface where there's plenty of room to turn all the pieces face up. You will need to see all the pieces at the same time as the image has a high degree of variance (many colors and objects). You will need to repeatedly refer to the image on the box when solving this puzzle.
This puzzle has great play value at a reasonable price.
The puzzle is made with 90% recycled materials and printed with vegetable-based, non-toxic inks.
Rated for ages 13 and up.
Disclosure: Review samples were provided by the manufacturer. For more information, please see our Ethics Policy.