Arbor Day Connect-the-DotsActivities such as dot-to-dot puzzles are a fun way for young children to learn and recognize numbers as well as acquire basic counting skills. Below, you'll find several games that, once completed, depict various types of trees. The puzzles are listed in order of difficulty.
- Stately Tree Dot to Dot (to 19)
- Palm Tree Dot to Dot (to 22)
- Coconut Tree Connect-the-Dots (A to Z)
- Tree Dot to Dot (to 29)
- Maple Leaf Dot to Dot (to 48)
- Apple Tree Connect-the-Dots (to 85)
Arbor Day Maze PuzzlesThese easy to intermediate maze puzzles are a fun way for kids to work at developing their strategic planning skills. Print them out for an easy puzzle activity - no batteries required.
- Apple Tree Maze Puzzle - Print out the page and help the apple find its way to the basket in this very easy maze game.
- Squirrel Maze - Help the squirrel navigate his way through the maze to find his way to the oak tree.
- Arbor Day Maze - Find the path from the children to the trees in this easy maze puzzle.
- Acorn Maze - Help the squirrel collect the acorns and take them home in this maze puzzle of medium difficulty.
On the next page, you'll find trivia quizzes, word scramble puzzles, and memory games with an Earth Day theme.