Black History Word Search Games to Play OnlineTo start, we have the Black History Word Search Puzzle, an online game in which up to 25 words pertaining to African-American history and the civil rights movement are hidden in a medium-sized grid. We also have the Martin Luther King Day Word Search Puzzle, a 22-word puzzle dedicated to the late African-American civil rights leader. These word search games use extra-large fonts for easier reading. If you're not happy with the random letter jumble or you'd like to play again, simply click on the "Rescramble" button for a new game.
The free themed word search games found in our section of Martin Luther King Day Word Search Puzzles for Kids are a fun way to introduce vocabulary related to Dr. King and the civil rights movement. Some of these games can be played online, while others are printable worksheets to use either in the classroom or as a homeschooling aid.
Black History Month Word Search PrintablesFor classroom solving, we have a variety of print-friendly word search games listed by difficulty level from very easy to challenging.
- Famous Firsts Word Search Puzzle - Ten notable names in African-American History are featured in this printable worksheet.
- Black History Word Search - This easy hidden word game features 12 words or phrases in a small grid of letters. Solution provided.
- Fight to End Slavery Word Search - This puzzle features a word list of 15 terms related to the slave trade.
- Black History Word Search Challenge - Sixteen words related to African-American history as well as major contributors to the same are featured in this word game of medium difficulty.
- Harriet Tubman Word Search - Eighteen words related to the African-American abolitionist are hidden in this word search game of medium difficulty.
- Black History Month Word Search - In this puzzle, 20 words relating to slavery, segration and other aspects of Black history are hidden in a large jumble of letters. Due to the size of the grid, the puzzle is better suited to older children and adults.
- Slavery Word Search - 21 words related to the institution of slavery in the United States are hidden in this word search puzzle of medium difficulty.
- Black History Month Word Search - Though it has 25 words, the grid in which they are hidden is medium-sized, making this a good choice for elementary level students.
- African-Americans in Astronomy and Space - This 32-word puzzle features the names of African-American astronomers, physicists, astronauts and others who have contributed to the U.S. space program.
- Black History Word Search - 36 words associated with black history in the USA need to be found in this word game for elementary level students and adults.