New Year Hidden Picture Puzzles
Hidden Picture Puzzle: New Year’s
In this amusing hidden picture game by artist Liz Ball, a group of animal friends get together to ring in the New Year. Print only.
New Year's Day Hidden Picture Puzzle
Also by Liz Ball, a snowman surrounded by cute animal buddies wishes you a Happy New Year. However, you'll need to scroll down past all the ads to find the free printable.
If you enjoyed these puzzles, then you may wish to browse our index of Free Hidden Picture Puzzles featuring dozens of printable puzzles as well as a wide variety of hidden object games to play online.
New Year Spot the DifferencesNew Year’s Eve Spot the Difference
In this game, kids must find and circle the nine differences between the two drawings depicting a traditional New Year's Eve celebration.
New Year Spot the Difference
This very easy spot-the-difference game is perfect for preschoolers and primary school students. However, you need to register (it's free) to download and print the game.
New Year Connect-the-Dots GamesDot-to-dot puzzles are a fun way for kids to practice their numbers or alphabet as well as acquire important counting skills. Here are a few themed dot-to-dots courtesy of print-ables.com. The puzzles are listed in order of difficulty.
- Cracker Dot-to-Dot - Here's an easy game for very young solvers, children only need to be able to count to 10 to work the puzzle.
- Baby and Clock Dot-to-Dot - Here, we have a round clock from which the New Year's Babe hangs suspended. You only need to be able to count to 26 to enjoy this game.
- Top Hat Dot-to-Dot - Stylish headgear is the focus of this puzzle which uses the numbers from 1 to 26.
- New Year Dot-to-Dot - In this more difficult version, the child must connect the dots (1 to 38) in order to complete the puzzle.
- Clock Dot-to-Dot - A grandfather clock at the stroke of midnight is the theme of this counting puzzle in which the child must connect the dots numbered from 1 to 40.
- Wine Glasses Dot-to-Dot - Kids well need to count up to 50 to complete this puzzle featuring two wine glasses clinking in a traditional New Year's Eve toast.
- Baby New Year Dot-to-Dot - This puzzle featuring a smiling infant with a top hat coming out of a cake and requires a knowledge of the numbers 1 to 54.