Supposedly, this riddle was created by Albert Einstein and, on average, only 2% of solvers will be successful. Are there any logic puzzle experts out there who can verify the source of this riddle? If so, they can add a comment here.
NeighborsFive people of different nationality live in a row of five houses of different color. Each person prefers a different beverage, smokes a different brand of cigar and keeps a different kind of animal. Can you figure out who owns the fish?
- The Brit lives in the Red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The Green house is on the left of the White house.
- The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
- The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the center house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the man who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the Blue house.
- The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.