Kids will enjoy these printable maze puzzles and interactive games featuring the Easter Bunny, Easter eggs and other symbols of the Pascal holiday.
Many of the printable puzzles are in Adobe PDF format. If you need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat reader, click here.
Printable Maze Puzzles
These maze puzzles are in Adobe PDF format.
- Help the Chick Find Her Easter Basket (Easy)
- Easy Easter Maze (Easy)
- Help the Juggling Friends Get Together (Easy)
- Help the Rabbit Family Find the Egg (Medium)
- Easter Egg Maze (Hard)
Printable maze puzzles in HTML format. No special software required.
- Bunny Maze (Easy)
- Duck Maze (Medium)
- Easter Basket Maze (Hard)
- Egg Maze (Hard)
- Help the Easter Bunny Find His Basket (Easy)
- Help the Easter Bunny Find His Basket (Medium)
- Help the Bunny Through the Bunny Maze
- Cross to Tomb Maze (Medium)
- Help the Easter Bunny Find The Basket (Medium)
Children can improve their math skills with these counting mazes in HTML format.
- Help the Bunny Catch the Easter Egg (Count by 1s)
- Help the Boy Find More Easter Eggs (Count by 2s)
- Help the Easter Bunny Find the Eggs (Count by 3s)
- Help the Easter Bunny Find the Eggs (Count by 4s)
- Help the Children Find The Eggs (Count by 5s)
Easter Paper Projects
Size printable maze puzzles from billybear4kids.com.
Interactive Maze Puzzle Games
Help Benny Bunny Find his Easter Basket
Here's an interactive maze game to solve on your computer.
Bunny Trail Maze
Help the bunny find his way through the maze while collecting as many Easter eggs as possible.
If you enjoyed these puzzles, check out Easter Puzzles for Kids for more Easter puzzle fun.