Kids will enjoy helping Santa Claus, the elves, snowmen, Baby Jesus and other Christmas characters find their way through these printable maze puzzles.
Many of the printable puzzles are in Adobe PDF format. If you need to download and install the free Adobe Acrobat reader, click here.
Printable Maze Puzzles
These maze puzzles from are in Adobe PDF format.
- Christmas Tree Maze (Easy)
- Help Santa Find His Way to the Village (Medium)
- Help the Christmas mouse climb the tree - Easy | Medium | Hard
- Santa's Christmas Lights Maze
Printable maze puzzles in HTML format. No special software required.
- Help Frosty Find His Hat (Very Easy)
- Elf and Lost Gift Maze (Easy)
- Clara and Nutcracker Maze (Medium)
- Elf and Santa Maze (Hard)
- Christmas Maze Worksheet (Hard)
- Christmas Tree Maze (Medium)
- Help the Reindeer Find His Way Home
- Help the Elf Get Down the Christmas Tree (Medium)
- Help the Angel Find His Halo (Medium)
- Santa's Sleigh
- Christmas Stocking (Medium)
- Angel Maze (Medium)
- Santa Claus
- Santa's Toy Sack
Interactive Maze Puzzle Games
Help Save Christmas
Here's an interactive maze game from Billy Bear for Kids.
Use the arrow keys to help the snowgirl find her way to the Christmas tree.
If you enjoyed these puzzles, check out Christmas Puzzles for Kids for more children's holiday puzzles.