Football Connect-the-Dots PrintablesThese easy counting puzzles are a fun way for kindergarteners and children of primary school age to practice their counting skills.
- Football Helmet Connect-the-dots(1-29) - An easy dot-to-dot activity for beginners.
- Football Dot-to-dot(1-69) - In this more complex puzzle, the connected dots form the picture of a football.
- Football Dot-to-dot Secret Message(1-80) - In this fairly challenging counting game, the child must connect the dots to complete the picture, then use the letters next to certain numbers in the activity to solve the secret message.
Maze PuzzlesSolving maze puzzles has a number of benefits for young children, among them improving a child's ability to concentrate and his capacity for strategic planning. Print out these free maze puzzles for a fun puzzle activity.
- Help the football player through the football shaped maze to find his football.
- Help the football player through the helmet shaped maze to find his helmet
- Get the player past the defense. (Count by 1s)
- Help the kicker make a fieldgoal. (Count by 2s)
- Get the ball to the receiver. (Count by 3s)
- Guide the football to the player. (Count by 4s)
- Guide the player past the defense. (Count by 5s)
Football Word ScramblesFor those who enjoy jumbled letter games, we have the Football Word Scramble. In this printable word game, the aim is to unscramble the letters to form words related to football. Should you get stumped, the list of words used in the puzzle appears at the bottom of the page. For those who enjoy jumbled letter games, we have the Football Teams Word Scramble.
Miscellaneous Puzzles and Games
Miscellaneous Football Puzzles and Games for Children
- Tailgate Party Hidden Picture Puzzle - Find the ten footballs hidden in this busy scene featuring a pack of partying pooches. Solution provided.
- Football Cryptogram Puzzles - Part 1 - Use a simple substitution cipher to arrive at the three secret messages relating to facts about the game of football. For older children and adults. Solution provided.
- Football Cryptogram Puzzles - Part 2 - Same as the previous puzzle activity, but with different secret messages. For older children and adults. Solution provided.
- Football Brain Strainers - Decipher the clue to determine which American football team it refers to. For older children and adults. Solution provided.
Football Crossword Puzzles | Football Word Searches | Football Puzzles - Main Index