- Pea plants have tendrils which grow from the main stem and attach to an adjacent plant or structure in order to support the plant.
- The whole stem of the bean plant wraps around any nearby plant or support stake.
- Both peas and beans grow inside pods but peas are harvested from the pod while young and tender.
- Generally, beans are allowed to fully mature and then harvested and dried.
- Peas tend to like cool, wet weather and become tough and inedible during the summer months.
- Beans will thrive in hotter, drier climes.
What is the difference between a meteor and a meteorite?