Have you ever been to a corn maze in Ohio? Can you recommend a particularly exciting or unique corn maze? How about one to avoid? Do you know of a corn maze that is not listed in our Ohio corn maze directory
? Please help us get the lowdown on the most amazing corn mazes. Take a minute to share your thoughts, recommendations, kudos and brickbats.
Sycamore Run Farms- Near Tiffin, Ohio
- This is a new maze, but it's still well-run and fun! They have a website at www.sycamorerunfarms.com It is located close to Tiffin, Mansfield, Marion, Sandusky, and Bucyrus. The maze is 7 acres, and it only costs $5! There are also pumpkins, indian corn, and other fall decorations available. Well worth the drive!
A"maze"ing Acres Corn Maze - Canfield OH
- Check out A"maze"ing Acres corn maze in Canfield, Ohio! They have 3 mazes! Two family friendly ones that you can navigate during the day or after dark with a flashlight and the third one is HAUNTED after dark! This is the scariest attraction I have EVER been to! They have a pumpking patch, hay rides, horse drawn wagon rides, a corn sand box, play set and more! Check out their website at www.amazeingacres.net or on facebook at a"maze"ing acres corn maze! MUST GO!! SO MUCH FUN!!
- —Guest sgreier
Corn Maze at Columbiana Maze Craze
- The maze is located at 45107 State Route 14 in Columbiana, Ohio 44408. 3 mazes in 12 acres of corn. Find all 12 checkpoints and become a maze master and play FSI (farm scene investigation) which is like CLUE!! They have food concessions, a straw stack, swingset, corn-hole, corn box, and hayrides and barrel train rides in October. There is so much to do and it is loads of FUN!! The cost is ranges from free to $8 for all 3 mazes. Their website is www.columbianamazecraze.com and their phone number is 330-482-9904.
- New this year, Buckeye Billy's General Store will have their first corn maze open for business the last week-end in August. Check out our website at www.buckeyebillysgeneralstore.com and watch for more information or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- —Guest Jenny Yeoman
corn mazes in ohio
- I want to Honey Haven Farm in Ashland county last weekend. They had an 8 acre maze that was awesome! It had farm facts along the paths. The farm is a you pick pumpkin patch with horse drawn wagon rides,petting zoo,corn cannons and more.My whole family really enjoyed the day. The homemade apple dumplings were the best!
- —Guest Barb s
My Adventure Acres
- You should check out Adventure Acres in Bellbrook Ohio, its awesome!
- —Guest Liz Smith
Corn Maze at Hidden Acres Farm
- The corn maze at Hidden Acres Farm is super fun! The farm is located at 69 Old State Road Clarksville, OH 45113. The maze is over 4 acres and has over a mile of trails. You can play the game in the maze and win a prize! The farm also has loads of pumpkins and gourds for sale. It only costs $5 to go through the maze and kids 4 and under are free!